Experience Scotland the way it was meant to be. Explore the country on The Highland Hiking & Camping Expedition.
Spend 5 days visiting Scotland’s largest and certainly its most wild national park.
Can you picture yourself walking for days with a pack on your back? Marvel at the dramatic high sided valleys, carved out by ancient glaciers. Follow tracks steeped in history. Breath in some of the freshest air imaginable.
Weather permitting you could take on some of Scotlands highest mountains. Additionally, bag a good amount of Munro’s in the process.
On the way, you will take in stunning views that will literally stop you in your tracks. The days can be quite long here so you will need to be up for a challenge that is rewarded by that feeling only an expedition can give you.
Are you up for an adventure? Treat yourself on the Highland Hiking & Camping Expedition.
The trip will be based in and around the Cairngorms National Park. The final route plan will be dependent on the weather, Road/mountain conditions, group/individual goals.
– Pick up in Edinburgh(9 am) at a pre-organised pickup place.
– Drive north with a stop on the way.
– Pick up food and last-minute gear.
– Eat dinner
– Early to bed
– We spend 4 days and 3 nights in the mountains. Meandering through the most beautiful and awe-inspiring of terrain.
– On the last day we drive back down to Edinburgh and civilisation. Arriving by the evening.
– Be prepared for hiking with a backpack for up to 8 hours per day.
– A basic level of fitness is required but don’t worry about being too slow, we will be moving as a team and at a very comfortable pace that suits EVERYONE.
– Wild camping isn’t for everyone but can be very enjoyable with the right equipment and organisation your guides will be available 24/7 to help, give advice, support and encourage you.
– After booking, you will be sent a pack with details on all other things you will need to know and bring with you.
Enjoy this experience with our trusted partners: PICT Expeditions