Last updated: 15th June 2020
Our tour and activity partners are following government guidance to ensure the safety of customers and their staff. Scotland Welcome and International Welcome Group respectfully ask you to agree to the following statements in order to support them and ensure a successful return to business.
As a guest and/or customer, you agree to:
• Refrain from visiting or attending tours, attractions or activities if you have symptoms of illness or if you are in the shielding group, or others in your household are unwell or symptomatic. (Please check with NHS Inform if you are unsure or need further advice).
• Pay attention to and follow all instructions and advice that are provided by the staff at the tour, attraction or activity. This is for your safety and that of other customers and staff.
• If requested provide the staff with your contact details to support Scotland’s Test and Protect service. (non-compulsory).
• Book your tickets in advance to ensure limitations on capacity and compliance with physical distancing guidelines can be observed.
• Keep your hands clean with hand hygiene products provided or use your own, particularly before and after touching common areas.
• Catch coughs and sneezes in a tissue and dispose of into a bin then wash hands immediately. If you do not have a tissue catch the cough or sneeze in the crook of your elbow.
• Be prepared, you may wish to take your own food and drink as it may not be possible to purchase these items on site. Please check with the provider beforehand.
• Consult the up to date advice on wearing a face covering as this may change with developing heath advice.
• Bear in mind some people may find these measures more difficult to follow than others. e.g. Those with sight loss, autism, learning difficulties, dementia or other communication or mobility needs. Abusive behaviour will not be tolerated.
• Be prepared to show ID for age-restricted activities or purchases. Staff will be facing increased pressure at this time regarding age-verification so you may be asked to temporarily remove your mask to assist with this.